Min - Senior Stylist & Owner
I am passionate about hairdressing. I love learning new things and sharing my
knowledge. I have the ability to give you the style you want and also create new
styles to transform your look.
I started my career in hairdressing in 2005 in South Korea after completing
Cosmetology and Hairdressing training for 2 years. In 2008 I came to New Zealand
to study English so I could train in London. I decided to practice my English after I
finished language school and I fell in love with working in New Zealand!
I always like to grow and develop my skills. I attend local workshops regularly and in
2014 I finally made it to London for creative courses from Vidal Sassoon and Toni
and Guy. The training was amazing! I will definitely go back to learn more new
techniques to share with my clients.
Training and Seminars
- Sassoon Academy & Salon Creative Course (2018)
- Keune Photoshoot Session/Creative Cut/Sydney Hair Show (2017)
- Kevin.Murphy/Evo Colour & Product Training (2016)
- Member of Rodney Wayne Artistic Team (2015)
- L`Oreal Colour & Style Consultancy (2015)
- Toni & Guy Creative Course (2014)
- Sassoon Creative Academy Course (2014)
- Rodney Wayne L`Oreal Colour Ambassador (2014)
- L`Oreal Colour Training (2014)
- GHD - The latest Runway Trends with Alan White (2013)
- Kerastase Product Training (2013)
- Rodney Wayne Redken Ambassador (2013)
- Pivot Point Hair Sculpture Ladies and Men (2007)
- Wella Advanced Cut, Colour and Up Style Training (2006-2007)
- Wella Friseur Service(2005-2006)
Qualifications and Awards
- New Zealand National Certificate of Hairdressing (2013)
- Certificate of Achievement Sculpture Ladies - Pivot Point(2007)
- Wella trend vision award 2006 in Milano (November 2006)
- Wella trend vision award 2006 in Korea (June 2006)
- South Korea Certificate of Hairdressing (2005)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2005)
- Korea License of hairdressing (2003)
- Cosmetology Diploma (2003)
“ Min is trained to the highest level in her fields and she always keep a keen eye on the latest trends and techniques. Her focus is to personalise every colour and cut to ensure its perfect for you and your lifestyle. In addition, she believes it is imperative to always provide you with both the knowledge and the tools to be able to then be able to recreate or manage your look at home. This means you will not only love your hair on the day you leave the salon, but every day in-between until your next appointment. ”
We use, sell and recommend KEUNE products.
Keune Haircosmetics is established by certified chemist Jan Keune in
Amsterdam on January 6, 1922.
The Head of Research & Development, Atse Korndorffer leads a large and
experienced team of chemists responsible for all innovation. From new product
development, testing and application to safety and quality control, Keune maintains
the highest quality products and ensures only the best ingredients and the latest
innovation is used to guarantee the best performance.
All products are developed with safety as a number one concern and are designed in
accordance with one of the world`s strictest laws regulations set by the European
Scientific Committee for Consumer Safety.
Keune care for the welfare of animals and does not support animal testing and
sources raw materials from suppliers who maintain high standards in
All products are developed and manufactured in one of the world`s highest techology
laboratory and factory located in Soest, The Netherlands.
Min is amazing, she always listens to what you want, takes her time and really cares about the result. Her prices are really reasonable and worth every dollar. Highly recommend!
Chyi Mei Sim
Min was great, and spends a lot of time understanding your wants, and anticipated outcome! Anyway, love how patient she is, and very professional. Her place is a hidden gem!
Best hair experience of my life. Min is everything everyone has said, professional, dedicated and hard-working. She is also a highly creative colourist, who dreamt up ideas for a whole new look for me. The end result was outstanding. She made time for me at a completely unannounced appointment, staying open super late to accommodate me. She spent a lot of time discussing colour charts which made me feel she knew what she was doing. She treated me very well, providing chocolate and a whole pot of tea during my visit.
Min is amazing! She is Knowledgeable, funny and professional! I have never been so happy with a hairstyle before. Will def return!